If you are using Windows 2000, XP or Vista and 7/8/8.1/10, please check that you are using the Administrator account.
Articles in this section
- How to install new drivers?
- Driver Genius does not launch properly
- I can't download driver update
- I have a Windows XP driver backup, can I use it on Windows Vista/7/8/10?
- Windows has already installed a driver for my hardware, should I update it?
- I have downloaded and installed the newest drivers provided, yet Driver Genius prompts me to update my drivers?
- Some 7z format drivers can't be downloaded successfully
- I closed Driver Genius before it downloaded my drivers. How to proceed?
- Driver Genius indicates there are more updates available. However, there are fewer drivers in the download list.