No. The ioteo Cam camera is independent of any other appliance. As long as the camera is connected to the Internet and receiving mains power, it will continue to work.
Articles in this section
- What's the purpose of the 'Power light' located at the bottom right of the ioteo Cam SC200 camera?
- Can the ioteo Cam camera be remotely controlled?
- Which are the browsers supported by the www.ioteo.com web application?
- What is the appropriate temperature range for the ioteo Cam camera?
- Can the ioteo Cam camera be used outdoors?
- Is the ioteo Cam camera waterproof?
- Can the ioteo Cam camera run on batteries?
- What are the types of notification available when movement is detected?
- What power supply is required for the ioteo Cam camera?
- Do ioteo cameras connect using Wi-Fi or with an Ethernet cable?