- Scans your hard drive for errors
- Finds bad sectors on your hard disk
- Can be used to salvage readable data from corrupt hard disk sectors
- Provides valuable information about each hard drive on your system
- Performs a health check on each drive in your system
Your hard drive absorbs a lot of "abuse" consistently.
It's the most valuable piece of hardware you have, so you need a utility that will ensure that it will operate at peak efficiency. Disk Info is that utility.
Disk Info runs diagnostic tests, informing you of problematic sectors. It also attempts to salvage any readable data that might locate. This tool can recover lost files.
Even if you don't have any unreadable sectors on your hard disk, Disk Info is incredibly helpful in tracking the continuing health of your drive. With Disk Info, you'll be able to monitor the most vital operating parameters.