Sometimes when fonts are embedded or subset within a PDF, the original font information is lost and the text is corrupted. Although PDF Acrobat or Reader will still display correctly, the correct text information is not available. In these cases PDF editing software failed to extract the correct text from your file.
Articles in this section
- Drawing text appears as comments in a PDF created by AutoCAD
- Expert PDF on two computers
- How to uninstall Expert PDF instructions
- How to Convert PDF file to DOC file format ?
- MS Word document has images and not text to edit.
- Why some parts of PDF document are replaced by strange characters in MS Word output?
- Free Create Module licence number
- Download error: Couldnt resolve host. The given remote host was not resolved
- How can I make a link from specific points on the same .pdf document ?
- Update service is unavailable