Sometimes when fonts are embedded or subset within a PDF, the original font information is lost and the text is corrupted. Although PDF Acrobat or Reader will still display correctly, the correct text information is not available. In these cases PDF editing software failed to extract the correct text from your file.
Articles in this section
- How to activate Expert PDF?
- How to activate Expert PDF 10 - 14 with a license key?
- Drawing text appears as comments in a PDF created by AutoCAD
- On how many computers can Expert PDF be activated?
- How to uninstall Expert PDF?
- How to convert from PDF to Word in Expert PDF?
- Impossible to edit Word after conversion from PDF in Expert PDF
- Why some parts of PDF documents are replaced by strange characters after conversion to Word?
- How to activate the Free Create Module in Expert PDF?
- Expert PDF download error: Couldn't resolve host. The given remote host was not resolved