This is known as a “false positive” message. All the Online TV development systems are scanned several times a day by various security programs. If you want to be completely certain, check the EXE file’s digital signature. You do this by right-clicking on the file and then in the Digital Signature tab.
Articles in this section
- How to activate Online TV
- Error 666
- Register Online TV to unlock all TV channels and livestreams
- The recorded file contains no sound
- Error on loading: Playable source not found
- Is the television reception live?
- Can all TV stations also be watched abroad?
- Is there really just a single one-off payment for this software?
- Why are videos permanently buffered or not displayed at all at first?
- Why are there only a few stations shown in the list?