You can choose the video format under “Capture settings” in Settings. If an option is grayed out, it means that the suitable codec is no longer installed on your system or there is no access to it anymore. We warn you against installing so called “codec packs”. In most cases, they just create more problems rather than help you, and they are almost always impossible to remove from your system.
Articles in this section
- How to activate Online TV
- Error 666
- Register Online TV to unlock all TV channels and livestreams
- The recorded file contains no sound
- Error on loading: Playable source not found
- Is the television reception live?
- Can all TV stations also be watched abroad?
- Is there really just a single one-off payment for this software?
- Why are videos permanently buffered or not displayed at all at first?
- Why are there only a few stations shown in the list?