Set up your video website to achieve maximum recording quality and to avoid recording problems.
Choose the best playback quality that doesn't cause performance issues
If you already have a YouTube video address (URL) at hand, copy & paste the video link into Audials One to have it downloaded.
- Choose a video from the YouTube website.
- Copy the link of the YouTube video from the address bar of your browser.
- Open Audials.
- In the navigation, click Video Streaming.
- Set the output format.
eg.: Universal (MP3/MP4)
- Paste the link in the text box.
- Click Download.
- If you click on other formats, you can choose the format from the drop down menu.
Audials starts downloading the video.