On some 64-bit system type Windows machines, the sound driver needs to be installed manually. Please follow the instructions below to do this:
1. For version, 2685A use the VHS to DVD Converter disc and browse to the SUPPORT\USBAUDIO folder.
For version, 2685B use this link here (delivered by Google Drive could service).
NOTE: You might see a warning, that the file will harm your computer, please continue and download it.
2. Copy the USBAUDIO.sys file in your Windows\System32 and Windows\Syswow64 (64-bit Windows only) folder.
3. Launch the Windows Device Manager, and proceed with the following actions:
a) Right-click on Computer in the Start menu.
b) Select Properties.
c) Click on Device Manager in the left pane.
4. Expand Sound, video and game controller.
5. Select USB 2861 Device.
6. Right-click and select Update driver software.
7. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
8. Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
9. Select the USB Audio device (not - USB EMP Audio Device).
10. Click on Next.
11. Close window.
12. Follow points 3 to 11, only select USB EMP Audio Device at instead of USB 2861 Device at step 5.
NOTE: If there is no sound at this point, kindly deactivate and reactivate the Audio preview option of the software. You may find it in the Select Audio Device box on the main screen.
A User Guide for connecting the hardware and common problems is available from the following link here.