While this functionality is not necessary in the majority of cases, it is planned that it will be possible to change this setting in the future.
Articles in this section
- What's the purpose of the 'Power light' located at the bottom right of the ioteo Cam SC200 camera?
- Can the ioteo Cam camera be remotely controlled?
- Which are the browsers supported by the www.ioteo.com web application?
- What is the appropriate temperature range for the ioteo Cam camera?
- Can the ioteo Cam camera be used outdoors?
- Is the ioteo Cam camera waterproof?
- Can the ioteo Cam camera run on batteries?
- What are the types of notification available when movement is detected?
- What power supply is required for the ioteo Cam camera?
- Do ioteo cameras connect using Wi-Fi or with an Ethernet cable?