It is easy to trim a photo and preserve the foreground.
- Open inPixio Photo Clip and start the Photo Cutter, then load an image.
- In the Cut out module, use the red marker tool to paint areas you want to remove from the background.
- Highlight with a line, like this, a part of the background you want to disappear. Photo Cutter automatically selects the rest and removes it.
- To add another part of the background you want to be removed, insert another highlight.
- Congratulations! Kindly press the diskette button and save your image file.
Article is closed for comments.