After all pieces of the slideshow are arranged and you are ready to create video file to manage and share. Please click the "Create" tab in DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe and publish your slideshow, and if you want to:
- Save the slideshow as DVD slideshow: click "Burn to DVD" in the left sidebar.
- Save your slideshow as video slideshow: choose "Save to Computer" or "Save as HD" to keep the high quality of your original files.
- Watch the slideshow on your device: click "Save to Mobile Device" or "Save to Apple Device";
- Publish your slideshow on YouTube: click "Share to YouTube", enter your YouTube account information, then click "Publish".
Here are some instructions to burn DVD for TV:
- Click the Edit button to customize your DVD menu. If you don't need a menu, go to DVD Menu tab at the bottom and check "Disable DVD Menu" option.
- In Output Settings tab, make sure you have checked Burn to DVD option. It's only enabled when you have a working DVD burner. You can also specify the number of DVD copies. If you want to generate ISO Image files or DVD Folders, also check these options.
- Make sure the PAL or NTSC TV Standard settings are right. If you don't know which standard is used in your country, you can get help from the "Help" button. A wrong TV standard would cause playback incompatibility problem.
- Press "Start" to burn DVD slideshow. When burning complete, insert the created DVD disc into your DVD player to watch courtship slideshow on TV.