A single purchase of PC Mover provides one license to migrate from one source computer to one destination computer — with as many attempts needed. Additional computers will require an additional license(s).
Articles in this section
- On how many computers I can license PC Mover ?
- Will all my old programs work on my new computer?
- Some programs on your old PC may not be compatible with a newer operating system.
- Pre-Installation Checklist (both PCs)
- Installing PC Mover (both PCs)
- Pre-Transfer Checklist (both PCs) and Transfer Information
- Old PC and New PC: Validate Serial Number, Connect and Transfer
- Welcome Screen – Unable to Advance
- Registration / Activation Failure – No Internet Access
- New PC Not Listed When Using Laplink Ethernet Cable or Laplink USB Cable