To add kitchen furniture in Architect 3D software from the Cabinet menu of the Floor tab, it is very important to place them on the central axis of the walls. If you place them on the ground, you will get the island item.
Articles in this section
- How to install and activate Architect 3D?
- How to create a section with 3D Architect?
- Where is the Site Planner feature in Architect 3D Ultimate?
- Where can I find tutorials for Architect 3D software?
- How to divide a wall to apply different materials with Architect 3D
- How to add kitchen furniture in Architect 3D software
- Architect 3D does not display preview in 3D plan
- Error while importing Sketchup file in Architect 3D
- Architect 3D shows quarter of the work space
- How to Import DWG / DXF objects