1. Remove the currently installed Fix-It Utilities from the Control Panel: Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall Program > Find Fix-It Utilities and Uninstall it.
2. Download our official tool which will remove the residual files from your previous installation: http://downloads.vcom.com/products/downloads/VcomCleanUp.exe
3. Run the clean-up tool, after that, you will be asked to reboot your computer, please do the reboot.
4. Download the latest version of Fix-It from our official website, but DO NOT run it yet: http://downloads.vcom.com/products/downloads/Fix-It_Professional_ENU_signed.exe
5. Turn off/Deactivate any installed Anti-virus/Security software on the computer. (Skip this step if you don't have one, but please double-check so there are no restrictions between your computer and our servers during the activation)
6. Turn off the Windows Firewall: (Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Firewall > Turn Windows Firewall on or off > Mark the options: 'Turn OFF Windows Firewall both for Home or work network location settings' and 'Public network location settings.)
7. Right-click on the downloaded 'Fix-It_Professional_ENU_signed.exe' installation file and then click 'Run as Administrator'.
8. Proceed with the installation and enter your current license number.